Rules and Regulations
- Once library cards are handed over, students can borrow books.
- Each student is entitled to borrow 1 (one) book at a time.
- Books can be borrowed by a student for a maximum period of 7 (seven) days, and can be re-issued twice after the first issue. The duration for each re-issue session will be of 7 days only.
- Students can read books, journals, magazines and newspapers in the reading room on production of their College Fees Card, which will be treated as their temporary reading card.
- For borrowing books to the home, i.e. for home issue, students have to submit requisition slip (available at the circulation counter on demand) within 10:00 am to 2:00 pm every day and required books are started to be issued from 12:30 onwards.
- Students have to return books within the stipulated time, otherwise a fine of Re. 1/- per day per book will be charged.
- Journals, magazines and newspapers are meant only for reading, not for home issue.
- Students can photocopy (Xerox) library reference and textbooks at a very nominal charge, i.e. 50 paisa per page.
- Lost, damaged and defaced books should be replaced by students.
- Loss of library card must come into notice to the Librarian immediately. A fine of Rs. 10/- will be charged for issuing duplicate library card.
- Full-time faculty members are entitled to issue 5 (five) books at a time and part-time faculty members are entitled for 3 (three) books at a time. In both cases, books can be taken for a period of maximum 1 (one) month. Books can be re-issued afterwards.
- Making of noise, gossiping, and use of mobile phones inside the library reading room are strictly prohibited.
Monday to Friday: 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Saturday: 10:00 A.M. to 2 P.M.
Library remains closed on Sundays and during holidays